- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Jetinsta cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- A valid credit or debit card is required for payment.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis, as determined by your initial subscription date, and is non-refundable.
- Subscription is automatically renewed unless you preemptively deactivate your subscription from your Account page.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can request the cancellation of your account at any time by emailing the support.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- If you cancel your subscription before the end of your current billing cycle, your cancellation will be effective on the day the next cycle is set to start. Until that date you will retain access to our Service.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Jetinsta reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. For instance, the Service may temporarily be disabled for occasional maintenance.
- Monthly subscription fees are subject to change with 30 days notice from Jetinsta. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Jetinsta website (jetinsta.com) or via email.
- Jetinsta shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Support for Jetinsta services is only available in English and Russian, via email.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Jetinsta, or any other Jetinsta service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Jetinsta customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that Jetinsta uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You realize that the use of the service Jetinsta violates the rules of the social network instagram.com, so you understand that your account (profile) may be subject to sanctions, including blocking and you may lose your account.
- You understand that Instagram may ask you to confirm your account using the code sent by SMS or by any other means. Jetinsta is not responsible if you do not get an SMS and unable to unlock the account. Your payment is non-refundable in this case. The remaining paid period can be transferred to another your account if you send us request on email email@example.com.
- If your bandwidth usage or load significantly exceed the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Jetinsta) of other Jetinsta customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable or limit your account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption or load.
- Jetinsta does not warrant that (I) the service will meet your specific requirements, (I) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (III) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (IV) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (V) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Jetinsta shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Jetinsta has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
- Questions about the Terms of Service or any other matter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in English or Russian language.
Last updated on February 25th, 2015.